Application for Dependent Care Funds

Harvard has two Dependent Care Funds, which provide financial assistance to scholars who must travel for a professional event or research program to advance their academic careers and who have dependent-care obligations that might otherwise impede such travel. FAS tenure-track faculty are eligible to apply for these funds. Please see the "Work/Life & Benefits" page for more information on these funds and other dependent care resources.