Below are selected resources to help new faculty get off to a productive start in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences. If you have questions, you may find it useful to talk to:
- Your department administrator or (for SEAS) area administrator
- Your department chair or (for SEAS) area chair
- The assistant dean for faculty affairs in your academic division (the Arts and Humanities, the Social Sciences, Science), or the Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- The FAS Office for Faculty Affairs
- Your divisional dean or (for SEAS) the John A. Paulson Dean of the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.