Below are selected resources to help new tenure-track and senior faculty get off to a productive start at the Faculty of Arts and Sciences. Explore this website to learn more, and if you have questions, you may find it useful to talk to:
- Your department administrator or (for SEAS) area administrator
- Your department chair or (for SEAS) area chair
- The assistant dean for faculty affairs in your academic division (the Arts and Humanities, the Social Sciences, Science), the Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, or for selected College appointments.
- The FAS Office for Faculty Affairs
- Your divisional dean or (for SEAS) the John A. Paulson Dean of the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.